Half of newly hired executives quit or are fired within the first three years. Almost as many who change jobs or are promoted (40%) fail within the first 18 months. With such alarming numbers and the high costs of executive recruitment, why do more organizations not have a formal executive onboarding approach to assimilate executives for success?
Our infographic series on Executive Onboarding will help you understand key aspects of the process including:
- Why do newly hired leaders often fail to onboard and leave your company?
- What are the most common causes of failure for your newest leaders?
- What are the costs of failing to onboard your new executives correctly?
- What are companies currently doing to onboard executives, and what do they want to change?
- What are the benefits of formalized executive onboarding programs?
- What can new leaders do to succeed in their new positions?